On Windows, there is no desktop icon generated for PresSTORE during the installation.
If you want an icon to start PresSTORE, on the local Machine or on another host, here is how:
To get the P4 Icon for the new shortcut:
- Right click somewhere on the desktop background and pick from the menu "New", then select "Shortcut"
- Enter as target http://127.0.0.1:8000/login for the local machine, or substitute the IP address for another host
- Pass as name for the shortcut by example "PresSTORE"
- Save the shortcut. When clicking on the shortcut, Windows will open the PresSTORE GUI with the default Browser
- Right click the newly created shortcut and select "Properties"
- Click on "Change Symbol" in the property window
- Enter as Application to search for the Icon:
C:\Program files (x86)\ARCHIWARE\PresSTORE\bin\PresstoreServermanager.exe
- Then click OK to save that setting.